Posted by Matukewicz Furniture | November 21, 2014
Matukewicz TV-Lift Systems are the best in the industry.
Matukewicz Furniture Company works one on one with clients and design professionals to create custom TV-Lift cabinets, (or click here for our standard models). We construct our own proprietary TV-lift mechanism, build high quality furniture to house the lift, custom finish to any color, install all audio/video wires and a remote repeater system, and we even install the TV if you like. Since we offer customization, we can add extra features like unique hardware, lighting, hidden storage, etc.
We offer an optional full service package that includes the television, speakers/sound bars, subwoofers, receivers, components, etc. MFC will purchase them for you and provide complimentary installation so that your cabinet arrives as a fully loaded, connected and wired system. Components are housed within the cabinet, and depending on the design they can rise with the television or not. The full service package takes time and hassle off of you. No need to spend hours with set-up, install, ….let MFC do it for you!
Here’s how we compare to our competitors:
- Superior quality – Our TV-Lift cabinets are real wood, heavy, and of superior quality. We are not a mass production facility with cheap parts and labor. Our workers are craftsmen that love what they do and our products stand the test of time. We build each item to order. Each piece is an original.
- Largest selection – we offer over 120 standard design options plus unlimited custom design options. We work with our clients (or their representative) to ensure the perfect design. All of our TV lift cabinet designs are available as outdoor units made with materials and finishes that can withstand the outdoor environment like Teak, Mahogany, IPE, PVC
- Smooth, strong, stable lift – Unlike our competitors, our unique system lifts the television from the sides of the TV, rather than one pole rising from the center. This allows for a smooth, strong, stable rise. Our lift systems can handle any size television, or multiple televisions. We can also arrange for the system to lift your speakers and/or components along with the TV(s) if you like.
- Secure enclosure around top, back and sides of TV - we build a wood casing around the top, back, and sides of your television to offer an added layer of protection and to enhance the appearance while the TV is up. You will not see the back of your TV, or it’s unsightly wires.
- Quick lift speed – our lifts rise quickly and securely. Our standard lift speed is 3.1″ per second (although, faster and slower speeds are available). We also utilize a soft start and stop.
- Whisper quiet motor - our entire lift system is whisper quiet.
- Wire management chain- we include a wire management chain in our systems to keep your wires free from tangling.
- Options for tv viewing angles – we offer stationary lifts, lifts with a swivel mechanism, and lifts with a pull out articulating arm.
- Options for functioning doors, drawers, or lids for storage access – as a custom builder we can provide you with whatever options suit your needs.
- Optional cooling fan with thermostat – we can incorporate a cooling fan with thermostat. Entertainment systems of high use and multiple components benefit the most with this feature.
- Lift operation - MFC lift systems are operated and controlled by a Xantech CC12remote relay and a Xantech DLK85 repeater system (http://www.xantech.com/Controls/ControllersSwitches/ControllersSwitchers/CC12/). They function by universal remote as well as an on-board activation switch. The system includes 2 factory installed HDMI wires, optical audio wire, Ethernet wire, speaker wire, and a power surge protector. If you have an existing home automation system please check with your home automation technician to ensure compatibility with your system. To our knowledge our TV Lift system work with all home automation systems.
- Remote control – our systems include a universal remote control as well as a built in push start on the cabinet. Or if you prefer, you can use your own remote. Any remote control that can learn a command from another remote can operate the MFC TV-Lift.
- Customization options – as a custom builder we are able to incorporate all kinds of extra features such as unique hardware, lighting, hidden storage, unique size requirements, and more. Just let us know what you’d like at the time of your order.
- Longest warranty available – we offer the industry best 6 year warranty.
- Made entirely in the USA – many companies tell you their product is made in the USA simply because it is assembled in the USA. But Matukewicz products are designed and built entirely in the USA. From start to finish…. the design, wood cutting, assembly, finishing…. it’s all done at our manufacturing facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
To speak with someone about our TV-Lift systems, or to get a quote, you can reach us by phone, e-mail, or in person at:
4434 S. 74th E. Ave, Tulsa, OK 74145
With every TV Lift Cabinet purchase, Matukewicz Furniture Company provides complimentary TV installation (for non-local orders, the TV must be shipped to us).
In addition to that complimentary service, we offer a Full Service Package plan. If you’re planning to purchase a new television and components to go in to your brand new TV-Lift Cabinet, leave it up to us! Just tell us what you want and we’ll take care of the rest. We’ll purchase your products*, install them in to the cabinet, and wire everything together so that your new cabinet arrives as a fully loaded, installed and wired system. No worries and hassles for you. Leave it to the MFC crew! The full service package plan is only $99.
*Product purchase price will be added to TV-Lift Cabinet price.