Posted by Matukewicz Furniture | April 16, 2012
Matukewicz TV-Lift Systems are the best in the industry.
We construct our own proprietary TV-lift mechanism, build the cabinet from start to finish, custom finish it to any color, and install all audio/video wires, a remote repeater system and even the TV (if you ship it to us).
We also offer a full service package that includes your choice of any TV, speakers/sound bars, subwoofers, receivers, components etc. MFC will purchase them for you and provide complimentary installation so that your cabinet arrives as a fully loaded, connected and wired system. All components will be housed within the cabinet. Depending on the cabinet design they can either rise with the television or not. This full service package takes the worry, time and hassle off of you. No need to spend hours with set-up, install, and AV personnel….let us do it for you!
MFC lift systems are operated and controlled by a Xantech CC12remote relay and a Xantech DLK85 repeater system (http://www.xantech.com/Controls/ControllersSwitches/ControllersSwitchers/CC12/) They function by universal remote as well as an on-board activation switch. The system includes 2 factory installed HDMI wires, optical audio wire, an Ethernet wire, and a speaker wire. A power surge protector is included. If you have a home automation system please check with your home automation technician to ensure that the CC12 relay will work with your system. To our knowledge all systems are compatible but client is responsible for confirming this.
Here’s how we compare to our competitors:
- Quality – Our TV-Lift cabinets are real wood, heavy, and of superior quality. We are not a mass production facility with cheap parts and labor. Our workers are craftsmen that love what they do and our products stand the test of time. We build each item to order. Your cabinet will be built just for you. Each piece is an original.
- Made entirely in the USA - many companies tell you their product is made in the USA simply because it is assembled in the USA. But Matukewicz products are made entirely in the USA. From start to finish…. the design, the wood cutting, the assembly, the finishing…. it’s all done at our manufacturing facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Largest selection – we offer over 100 standard design options plus unlimited custom design options. We work with our clients (or their representative) one on one to ensure the perfect design.
- Smooth, strong, stable lift – Unlike our competitors, our unique system lifts the television from the sides of the TV, rather than one pole rising from the center. This allows for a smooth, strong, stable rise. Our lift systems can handle any size television, or multiple televisions. We can also arrange for the system to lift your speakers and/or components along with the TV(s) if you like.
- Secure enclosure around top, back and sides of TV - we build a wood casing around the top, back, and sides of your television to offer an added layer of protection and to enhance the appearance while the TV is up. You will not see the back of your TV, or it’s unsightly wires.
- Lift speed – our lifts rise quickly. Our standard lift speed is 2.5″ per second (although, faster and slower speeds are available). We also utilize a soft start and stop.
- Whisper quiet motor - our motor is very quiet.
- Wire management arm – we include a wire management arm in our systems to keep your wires free from tangling.
- Options for tv viewing angles – we offer stationary lifts, lifts with a swivel mechanism, and lifts with a pull out articulating arm.
- Options for functioning doors, drawers, or lids for storage access – as a custom builder we can provide you with whatever options suit your needs.
- Optional cooling fan with thermostat – we can incorporate a cooling fan with thermostat. Entertainment systems of high use and multiple components benefit the most with this feature.
- Remote control – our systems include a universal remote control as well as a built in push start on the cabinet. Or if you prefer, you can use your own remote. Any remote control that can learn a command from another remote can operate the MFC TV-Lift.
- Customization options – as a custom builder we are able to incorporate all kinds of extra features such as unique hardware, lighting, hidden storage, unique size requirements, and more. Just let us know what you’d like at the time of your order.
- Longest warranty – we offer a 6 year warranty on motorized components.
To speak with someone about our TV-Lift systems, or to get a quote, you can reach us by phone, e-mail, or in person at:
4434 S. 74th E. Ave, Tulsa, OK 74145