Posted by Matukewicz Furniture | April 16, 2012
Matukewicz TV-Lift Systems are the best in the industry.
We work directly with clients (or their design professional) to create the perfect cabinet design; or a standard model can be chosen from our website.
We construct our own proprietary TV-lift mechanism, we build the cabinet from start to finish, we custom finish it to any color, and we install all audio/video wires, a remote repeater system and even the TV (if you’d like).
MFC lift systems are operated and controlled by a Xantech CC12remote relay and a Xantech DLK85 repeater system (http://www.xantech.com/Controls/ControllersSwitches/ControllersSwitchers/CC12/) They function by universal remote as well as an on-board activation switch. The system includes 2 factory installed HDMI wires, optical audio wire, an Ethernet wire, and a speaker wire. A power surge protector is included. If you have a home automation system please check with your home automation technician to ensure that the CC12 relay will work with your system. To our knowledge all systems are compatible but client is responsible for confirming this.
Here’s how we compare to our competitors:
- Full Service – we design, build, install, and deliver.
- Largest selection – we offer over 100 standard design options plus unlimited custom design options.
- Made in the USA – many companies tell you their product is made in the USA simply because it is assembled in the USA. But Matukewicz products are made entirely in the USA. From start to finish…. the design, the wood cutting, the assembly, the finishing…. it’s all done at our manufacturing facility in America’s heartland… Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Longest warranty – we offer a 6 year warranty on motorized components.
- Strongest load capacity – our lift systems can handle any size television, or multiple televisions. We can arrange for the system to lift your speakers and/or components along with the TV(s) if you like.
- Lift speed – our standard lift speed is 2.5″ per second. Faster and slower speeds are available. We also utilize a soft start and stop.
- Whisper quiet motor - our motor is very quiet and the lift is very secure. The TV does not wobble while it is in motion (as some of our competitor lifts do).
- Options for tv viewing angles – we offer stationary lifts, lifts with a swivel mechanism, and lifts with a pull out articulating arm.
- Options for functioning doors, drawers, or lids for storage access – as a custom builder we can provide you with whatever options suit your needs.
- Wire management arm – we include a wire management arm in our systems to keep your wires free from tangling.
- Remote control – our systems include a universal remote control as well as a built in push start on the cabinet. Or if you prefer, you can use your own remote. Any remote control that can learn a command from another remote can operate the MFC TV-Lift.
- Wood enclosure around top, back and sides of TV - we build a wood casing around the top, back, and sides of your television to offer an added layer of protection and enhance the appearance while the TV is up. You will not see the back of your TV, or it’s unsightly wires.
- Customization options – as a custom builder we are able to incorporate all kinds of extra features such as unique hardware, lighting, hidden storage, unique size requirements, and more.
To speak with someone about our TV-Lift systems, or to get a quote, you can reach us by phone, e-mail, or in person at:
4434 S. 74th E. Ave, Tulsa, OK 74145