Posted by Matukewicz Furniture | April 16, 2012
Matukewicz TV-Lift Systems are the best in the industry.
We work directly with clients (or their designer) to create the perfect cabinet design, or a standard model can be chosen from our website.
We construct our own proprietary TV-lift mechanism, build the cabinet, custom finish it to any color, and install all audio/video wires, a remote repeater system and even the TV (if you’d like). We then ship the finished product directly to you.
Here’s how we compare to our competitors:
- Full Service – we design, build, install, and deliver.
- Largest selection – we offer over 100 standard design options plus unlimited custom design options.
- Made in the USA – many companies tell you their product is made in the USA simply because it is assembled in the USA. But Matukewicz products are made entirely in the USA. From start to finish…. the design, the wood cutting, the assembly, the finishing…. it’s all done at our manufacturing facility in America’s heartland… Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Longest warranty – we offer a 6 year warranty on motorized components.
- Strongest load capacity – our lift systems can handle any size television. We can also arrange for the system to lift your speakers and/or components along with the tv if you like.
- Lift speed – our standard lift speed is 2.5″ per second. Faster and slower speeds are available. We also utilize a soft start and stop.
- Whisper quiet motor - our motor is very quiet and the lift is very secure. The TV does not wobble while it is in motion (as some of our competitor lifts do).
- Options for tv viewing angles – we offer stationary lifts, lifts with a swivel mechanism, and lifts with a pull out articulating arm.
- Options for functioning doors, drawers, or lids for storage access – as a custom builder we can provide you with whatever options suit your needs.
- Wire management arm – we include a wire management arm in our systems to keep your wires free from tangling.
- Remote control – our systems include a universal remote control as well as a built in push start on the cabinet.
- Wood enclosure around top, back and sides of TV - we build a wood casing around the top, back, and sides of your television to offer an added layer of protection and enhance the appearance while the tv is up. You will not see the back of your tv, or it’s unsightly wires.
- Customization options – as a custom builder we are able to to incorporate all kinds of extra features such as unique hardware, lighting, hidden storage, unique size requirements, and more.
To speak with someone about our TV-Lift systems, or to get a quote, you can reach us by phone, e-mail, or in person at:
4434 S. 74th E. Ave, Tulsa, OK 74145